random stackdumps during long running builds

When I'm doing long running builds I get random
stackdumps from usually bash.exe and make.exe and
sometimes they come from other binaries from
/cygwin/bin - this may point the finger to
'cygwin1.dll' as the main culprit since they all share
this dll.

When i try to read these stackdumps, i don't see much
information: e.g.
==>cat bash.exe.stackdump
Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=C213440C
==>make.exe.stackdump
Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=C213474C

There is no other content in these stackdumps.

Is there an env variable for generating better
stackdumps?  Or is the only way building my own debug
version of cygwin1.dll?

I'm running w/ latest version of cygwin (1.3.2-1)
on Win2K.  The wierd thing is that when i do these
builds locally, i usually never see this problem.  It
is only when i'm remotly building - (logged in via
rlogin, rsh, telnet).

Is this a known problem and are there any workarounds?

Thanks a bunch!
Zap