How do you build XWin.exe from the XFree86 source tree? Please Help!

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me in building the XWin.exe from
the XFree86 source tree?  I'm running into a lot of problems.  First
off, I've read the documentation on the xfree86-cygwin site and have
still been unable to properly build it.  My questions are:

In the /xc/config/cf directory, do I copy over the cygwin.cf file to the
site.def file?  Do I then run make World?  I've tried this and I've come
up with 2 errors  every time.

Can the XWin.exe be built on a Linux machine or does it have to be built
on a Microsoft machine?

Basically, I am not clear on how to setup the configuration and or what
environment the XWin.exe should be created in (Linux, Microsoft).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Charlie Fallon
Vibren Technologies Inc.
Software Engineer