RE: Rebooting a windows 2000 box

>> tplesco <tod@megachump.com> wrote:
| I put Corinna's reboot code into a file named reboot.c but
| I'm getting an error. Any help would be appreciated.  Here's
| a snapshot of my results:
|
| $ make -f reboot.c reboot.exe
| reboot.c:11: *** commands commence before first target.
| Stop.

reboot.c is not a makefile, try just 'make reboot' (yes without the .c)
instead.
--
Darren Shepard

"WorldSecure <Freightliner.com>" made the following
 annotations on 08/09/01 11:10:55

[INFO] -- Content Manager:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by phone if possible or via email message.