why not?

				Fast Cash!

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Fast Cash only distributes
legal credit
repair information and financial business programs to thousands
of individuals
all over the United States. In doing so, we have developed a
work-at-home
program for individuals interested in the opportunity of earning
an extra
$500.00 to $1,500.00 per week working directly from the comforts
of their own
home, dorm or apartment. Our work-at-home program is an honest
opportunity for
you to earn a serious extra income without having to sacrifice a
lot of your
free time or leave the comforts of your own home, dorm or
apartment. All of the
work that you will be doing is very simple and can be done from
your desk or
right at your kitchen table. As a home worker, you can work full
or part time
whenever you have the free time, mornings, afternoons or
evenings. In addition,
there is absolutely no experience necessary for you to
participate in our
program. Our work-at-home program is perfect for individuals
interested in
earning a serious extra income to help pay off some of their
bills! That's
right, if you have car payments, rent, mortgage payments, credit
card bills,
loan payments, etc...this is an excellent opportunity for you to
supplement your
existing income and start putting some extra money in your
pocket! If you are
interested, the following information will help to further
explain the very
profitable work-at-home program that we have to offer you.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: Our program simply involves the folding and
processing of
pamphlets. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL $1.00 FOR EACH AND EVERY
PAMPHLET THAT YOU
PROCESS! What do we mean by process? It's simple...
FIRST: You will neatly fold the provided pre-printed single-sided
(8 1/2 by 11
inch) pamphlets into thirds [The pamphlet that you will be
processing will be
provided to you and will be printed on regular 20 lb. (8-1/2 by
11) inch paper].

SECOND: You will neatly insert the folded pamphlets into the
provided
pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes [These envelopes will be
mailed directly
to your home or apartment with customers' names & addresses
already printed on
the envelopes along with postage already affixed to the
envelopes].
THIRD: Lick and seal these envelopes and then drop them back into
the regular US
Mail, directly out to the customers.
It's that simple! You NEVER have to pay any postage costs to mail
out these
pamphlets and the pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes will
always be mailed
directly to your home or apartment. You simply fold the
pamphlets, insert them
in the provided envelopes and drop the envelopes back into the
mail! Remember,
all of the processing work can easily be done at your desk or
right at your
kitchen table! IMPORTANT: We do provide you with the actual
pamphlet that you
will be processing which is a sales pamphlet for our Credit
Repair Manual. Our
Credit Repair Manual is a best-selling financial product that
many people are
ordering and using to legally clear up their negative credit. And
since the
demand for our Credit Repair Manual is so OVERWHELMING, you will
have the
opportunity to process as many pamphlets as your schedule can
handle! You can
process 100...500...1,000 or even 1,500 pamphlets per week, week
after week,
month after month, year after year... for as long as you wish to
participate!

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU EARN? YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE A FULL $1.00
FOR EACH &
EVERY PAMPHLET THAT YOU PROCESS! If you process 500 pamphlets you
will receive a
full $500.00..If you process 1,000 pamphlets you will receive a
full
$1,000.00...if you process 1,500 pamphlets you will receive a
full
$1,500.00..Etc! You will always receive A FULL $1.00 per pamphlet
and never
anything less! What's even better about our program is that you
NEVER have to
worry about the sale of our Credit Repair Manual in order to
receive your $1.00
per pamphlet because our program DOES NOT WORK ON COMMISSION! You
will ALWAYS
receive A FULL $1.00 for each and every pamphlet that you process
REGARDLESS if
any sales are made from your mailings! Even if you process 1,500
pamphlets and
no sales are made from your mailings, you will still earn A FULL
$1,500.00! It's
simple, process 1,500 pamphlets, receive A FULL $1,500.00 for
your time and
effort! Processing payments and additional processing materials
will continue to
arrive at your home, dorm or apartment for as long as you wish to
continue
participating in the program! That's right, you can always have
money coming in
week after week because processing payments and additional
processing materials
will continue to arrive at your home, dorm or apartment for as
long as you wish
to participate! Honestly, there is NO GUESSWORK. Our program has
been around for
several years and is very successful! FACT: Even working slowly,
you could still
earn a MUCH BETTER weekly income than most regular 9:00 AM to
5:00 PM jobs!
THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAM:
Anyone, young or
old, male or female, any where in the United Stated or Canada can
easily earn
great money participating in our Pamphlet Processing Program! The
reason why our
program does not require any experience is simple...it does not
take any
previous experience to fold a pamphlet, insert it into an
envelope, seal the
envelope and drop into the mail. Practically every person in the
world does the
same thing every day mailing out their bills! Plus, our program
is specially
beneficial for people who need to earn a serious extra income but
might not have
the spare time for a second job. As stated, just a few hours per
day could
easily earn you well over $500.00 per week... NO JOKE! Just
imagine how nice it
would be if you could earn an extra $500.00 to $1,500.00 per week
working from
your home...no more annoying boss...no more hectic rush hour
commuting...no more
stressful 9 to 5 job...and no more headaches! FACT: Practically
every type of
person can benefit financially from our Pamphlet Processing
Program. IMPORTANT ;
The information contained in our Credit Repair Manual is 100%
Legal &
Legitimate! In fact, there are hundreds of lawyers and attorneys
all over the
country using this valuable information and charging people big
money to remove
negative and incorrect items from their credit files! However,
our Credit Repair
Manual explains how people can do the VERY SAME THING that these
costly
attorneys are doing except our manual shows people how to repair
their credit
FAST, EASY and for FREE without having to hire an attorney! Now
is the time,
there are TENS-OF-MILLIONS of Americans with bad credit who would
probably love
to receive our Credit Repair Manual! Therefore, if you are
serious about
devoting a few hours per week towards the opportunity of earning
an honest extra
income, our $1.00 Pamphlet Processing Program is PERFECT FOR YOU!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE: We will send you a Starters Kit
containing the
pamphlets and instructions necessary for you to begin
participating IMMEDIATELY
in our Pamphlet Processing Program! Plus, your Starters Kit also
contains your
very own copy of Credit Repair Manual! That's right you can use
our best-selling
manual to legally clear up and repair any negative credit that
you may have!
This manual is yours just for becoming a member of our Pamphlet
Processing
Program! Once your Starters Kit arrives, follow the simple
instructions and
process your first batch of pamphlets. After you process your
first batch of
pamphlets you can then take the time to determine the amount of
pamphlets that
you feel you can process each week thereafter. Remember, you can
participate for
as long as you choose and at any time you can increase or
decrease the number of
pamphlets that you are processing. Therefore, to get started
immediately, all
that our company requires is a one-time FULLY-REFUNDABLE order
processing fee of
only $45. Please understand, we cannot afford to send out a
package of valuable
materials to everyone interested in our program. And also keep in
mind that once
you process 100 pamphlets you will have already earned your $45
back and are
left with an extra $55 profit!!! We must charge a small
processing fee to ensure
that only serious individuals intend to participate in our
program. Keep in
mind, you NEVER have to pay us any other fees and you can
participate for as
long as you wish! This fee simply assures our company that you
are indeed
serious about our program and the opportunity to make good money
working from
your home. Sorry, we CANNOT process your order form without the
one-time
processing fee since there are far too many serious individuals
willing to pay
this small one-time fee in order to participate in our high
profit work-at-home
program. Therefore, all you have to do is just complete, print,
sign, and mail
the Order Form "AFC-50: 17.F, . Please, be sure to complete the
Order Form IN
FULL with your correct shipping address in order to prevent any
processing
delays in the shipment of your package. That's right, if you are
really looking
for a 100% LEGAL & LEGITIMATE home based income opportunity we
can honestly say
that you have finally found the right company with an honest and
proven money
making program! Therefore, we sincerely hope that you do decide
to try our
profitable Pamphlet Processing Program and we do hope that you
join the many
individuals all over the United States already enjoying the
wonderful financial
rewards that are associated with working from home!

PRINT BELOW DOTTED LINE!

---------------------------

- PROCESSING DEPARTMENT -
Fast Cash!
8860 Corbin Ave. # 126
Northridge, CA 91324
- HOMEWORKER ORDER FORM -
  * FORM AFC-50: 17.F (USE 2000-2001) *
  [PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS TO SHIP
YOUR STARTERS KIT]
NAME:____________________________________________________________
______
ADDRESS:___________________________________________APT.#:________
______
CITY:_______________________________STATE:_________ZIPCODE_______
______
DAY PHONE:(____)________-_______ EVENING
PHONE#:(____)______-________
BIRTHDATE:__/__/__ EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________
SIGNATURE______________________________________________________
TODAYS DATE___/___/___
YES,I would like the opportunity to earn extra money working
right from the
comfort of my home, dorm, or apartment participating in the
Pamphlet Processing
Program.. I understand that I will receive a FULL $1.00 for EACH
& EVERY
pamphlet that I process! I understand that if I process 500
pamphlets I will receive A FULL $500.00........If I process 1,000
pamphlets I will
receive A FULL $1,000.00.......If I process 1,500 pamphlets I
will receive A FULL
$1,500.00........Etc.! I also understand that the program DOES
NOT work on
commission that means that I will ALWAYS receive A FULL $1.00 per
pamphlet
REGARDLESS if any sales are made from my mailings! I understand
that my
starter's kit will contain the pamphlets, and instructions
necessary to get me
started IMMEDIATELY as a member of the Pamphlet Processing
Program! I also
understand that my Starters Kit will contain my very own copy of
the CREDIT
REPAIR MANUAL! I understand that I can use the CREDIT REPAIR
MANUAL to legally
clear up and repair any negative credit that I might have! I
understand that
this material is provided to me just for becoming a member of the
Pamphlet
Processing Program! I also understand that I will be free to set
my own hours
and participate in the program either part-time or full-time. I
do understand
that a small (FULLY-REFUNDABLE) fee of $45 is a ONE TIME FEE
ONLY! I will not have
to pay Fast Cash any other fees, EVER!

IMPORTANT: Since we DO NOT want to create any unnecessary
competition between
our existing members we do reserve the right to stop accepting
new members if
our quota is met. Therefore, if you are serious about this income
opportunity we
do suggest that you mail in you completed form IMMEDIATELY that
will GUARANTEE
the delivery of your Starters Kit!
DESIRED WEEKLY INCOME (CIRCLE ONE)100 300 500 700 800 900 1000
1100 1200 1300
1400 1500
IMPORTANT: $45.00 ENCLOSED
CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS MUST BE PAYABLE TO: Fast Cash
IMPORTANT: Please allow 4 weeks processing and delivery time!
WHERE DID YOU SEE OUR COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT?
HOTMAIL____YAHOO____RECYCLER____EMAIL____OTHER____

To be removed, send email to "fastcash1@blazemail.com" Type the
word "REMOVE" in the Subject line. Your request to be removed
will be processed within 48 hours.