Re: Cygwin's CVS - can it be a network server?

The cvs client works wonderful, with pserver and ssh also.

But for the CVS server on cygwin the problems will be the
current affairs with rcs which AFAIK still requires \r\n textfiles.

anyone plans to port a cygwin compliant rcs?
my MSVC version only works with textmode \r\n files.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/