The Program

Dear Friends & Future Millionaires:
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
Dollars expense one time
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal. Their findings proved once
and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program. DUE To
THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS
CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 6 to
12 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to
the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
=== When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the 5 reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.
Within a few days you will receive, via
e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of
these reports and keep it on your desk in case
something happens to your computer. IMPORTANT - DO NOT
alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than what is instructed below in steps "1
through 6" or you will loose out on a majority of
your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change
it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you
alter it, it will NOT work!!!
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2.
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY!
To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide
you with invaluable marketing information which
includes
how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands
of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is
only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders
for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending
out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
1000 orders for Report # 3.  Those 1000 people send
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
orders for Report # 4.  Those 10,000 people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
orders for Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5
EACH=$500,000.00 (half a million).  Your total income
in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4.... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........
Grand Total=$555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A
PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
RESPONSE AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily
get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.
For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
provide same day service on all orders.  This will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they
can not advertise until they receive the report.
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:

B. Bristol
4756 University Village Pl. NE
Seattle, WA  98105
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:
N. H. Merrill
PO Box 3098
Worcester, MA 01613
USA
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the
Net"
Order Report # 3 from :
Kevin Haney
12121 Hwy 117 So. Lot 23
Rocky Point, NC 28457
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM
& the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:
C. Henry
16211 N. 21st Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85022
USA
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for
Free"
Order Report # 5 from:
Nancy Hahn
107 SE 13th St.
Oak Island, NC 28465
USA
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
until you do.
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or more for
REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.
=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a Different report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.  There is NO LIMIT to
the income you can generate from this business!!!
============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money.  When I
received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail.'' I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a
few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I
told you so" on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
a total of $147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
shocked. I have joined Jody in her "hobby."
Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois
"I had received this program before. I deleted it,
but later I wondered if I should have given it a try.
Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash
count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the
internet."
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail
bill:
SECTION 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,

To be removed from list, type "Remove" in subject line
and send.