Postgres Error

Hello,

Following the FAQ instructions on how to compose my doubt mail, here I go:

- I've installed Cygwin intending to use Postgres and PHP. I've made a
simple test with them and Apache, and PHP connected to Postges. Yesterday, I
tryed to add the PL/pgSQL language with this lines:

create function "plpgsql_call_handler" ( ) returns opaque as
'/lib/plpgsql.dll' language 'C';
create trusted procedural language 'plpgsql' handler "plpgsql_call_handler"
lancompiler 'PL/pgSQL';

Now, when I try to connect with postgres via PHP I get a PHP error window
(This program executed an ilegal operation...). On cygwin, i get this error
message:
PacketReceiveFragment: read() failed: Connection reset by peer

- Windows Version: 4.10.2222 A
- Installation: Directory install, Setup version 2.78.2.3
- Instal dir: C:\cygwin

I think that's all, sorry for my poor english.
Best regards,
Alvaro Melo