UW IMAP downloads off-line: suggestions requested

Cygwin Users:

     Does anyone have any good suggestions for free (or cheap)
web-hosting services that would be willing to tolerate a lot of
download traffic?

     Since webjump.com went off-line about a week ago I have
been trying (without much luck) to find another web-hosting
site for the "University of Washington IMAP Server for Cygwin".
Tripod.com took my site down almost immediately because
of the amount of bandwidth that the downloads were taking.
I'm also trying to get set up at sourceforge.net but their project
approval process is lengthy (1 week so far and counting) because
the UW open-source license is not one that they are familiar with.

     Any leads or suggestions for web-hosting so that I can get the
downloads working again would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Jim Grishaw
jgrishaw@myrealbox.com