Re: Colors mess up terminal

Sounds like the termcap info for cygwin terminal isn't really uptodate
on your linux-machine. (Assuming that you are running ssh from the
cygwin bash)

How is it, is it the environment variable TERMCAP that can contain the
terminfo? Get the string from /etc/termcap of your cygwin
installation, and set it on the linux-machine..

Hmm what happens if you set the variable TERM to linux in the linux
shell before firing up pine?

        /Andy