RE: unexpected behaviour of 'find' command

At 13:11 28/08/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>What is the Global Environment Variable PATH set to?  Are you are running
>crond from within cygrunsrv?

The environmental variable PATH is as follows:

PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/e/OraHome1/bin:/c/Program
Files/Oracle/jre/1.1.7/bin:
/c/PW32:/c/WINNT/system32:/c/WINNT:/c/WINNT/System32/Wbem:
/c/Program Files/Resource Pro Kit:.

The cron service is running within cygrunsrv as follows:

cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a '-D' -e CYGWIN="tty ntsec"