Re: Cygwin on win2k

Heee. heee. heeeee today your computer.. tomorrow.. THE WORLD!!! Once
you have installed cygwin, you are banned.. you can't uninstall it,
you have to live with the nice bash-icon on your desktop..

Or you read the FAQ:
        http://www.cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#SEC15
                How do I uninstall Cygwin?

Meanwhile the package-handling in setup isn't so developed yep(?) so
you can uninstall a package.. not yet, you might be able to come with
contributions?

| I just installed Cygwin on a WIN2K machine.
| Now I can't uninstall it in the add/remove programs.
|
| When I've installed it how do I install/uninstall exstra packages?

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!