Re: rxvt.exe

On Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:13:01 +0200 you wrote:

>How do you close your rxvts?  By clicking on the [x]?  If so, don't do
>that.  :-)
>Close them in the normal UNIX way, that is, either exit or ^D on the
>command line.
>Works fine for me, I'm also using a similar shortcut.

Humm, I guess I'm used to using Xterms and SSH clients on Wondoze, yes I
was just closing the rxvt window by hitting the [x]. I've slapped my
wrists, but I think it might be better if one *could* just close the
window and not have this problem.

>A few random comments on your shortcut:
>  * -tn rxvt might give you better terminal emulation
>  * rxvt is a Cygwin app, so it expects a posix path - /usr/bin/bash is better.

Thanks for both of those tips.

--
Mark Himsley
In Acton