pthread app hangs after Ctrl+C

Hi,

I have an application that hangs after Ctrl+C is pressed. I'm currently
running Cygwin DLL 1.3.2. Windows 2000's Task Manager shows the CPU at 100%
after ctrl+c, as long as the command window is in the foreground -- it idles
again if I Alt+tab somewhere else.

there are a couple oddball things that it's doing:

 - the signal handler for SIGINT is a static function in a DLL. (the signal
handler just immediately returns, at the moment, but the behavior is the
same if it sets a volatile int to 1, signalling the main loop to quit...)
 - the app uses pthreads.

it dies properly if i remove the signal handler entirely, and also exits
normally if i just do 'kill -INT' from another bash window, even if the
signal handler is installed; the problem only seems to appear with Ctrl+C.

If there is need, I could try to come up with a minimal test case, but maybe
this is already known and fixed in cygwin-current?

cygcheck output is attached.

 <<cygcheck.out>>

cygcheck.out