Re: vfork problems on Win98 -- is there a fix?

Hi Christopher.

Re:
>If this is important to you then you could build debugging versions of
>make and the cygwin DLL and figure out where the memory was being
>consumed.  Trying to track down where memory leaks occur is always very
>tricky but maybe you could put some checks in cygwin's fork and
>spawn_guts routines as a first step.

Unfortunately, this sort of thing is _way_ beyond my abilities. I don't know
the first thing about Unix programming.

But I'm puzzled -- if this is a bona fide leak in the Cygwin stuff, then why
isn't there a major effort to eliminate it? I don't think what I'm using the
Cygwin bash shell for is all that out of the ordinary ...