Cygwin runs just fine on Windows XP RTM

I had a chance to try Cygwin on Windows XP RTM (so, this *is* final
version as you'll see it on 25th October). The Cygwin itself was
installed in separate partition about two months ago and not updated
since then. I just replayed registry under XP. This same installation
failed under XP beta (do not remember which) and XP RC2. The same
installation runs under XP RTM (at least, I do not have any memory
errors). I have not tried to stress it, but before even simple ls
failed.

So, whatever issue it was it hopefully is resolved in final version.

-andrej