Re: Question about rxvt

On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 11:12, Berndl, Klaus wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please excuse this stupid question, but what is the purpose of rxvt?
> I donīt know this package and i have also not found any docu on
> the GNU documentation website.

rxvt is traditionally a replacement terminal emulator for X which does
not require as much memory as xterm.  Under cygwin it is used as a
terminal which allows scrollback!

> Where can i find docu for such tools like rxvt, rsynch without installing
> it and then reading the man-page?

Do a google search for "man rsync" and you'll find many copies of the
man pages in HTML format.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712

PGP signature