Re: Is there a working Cygwin-Xfree mailing list?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 10:33:56AM -0700, Karr, David wrote:
>Is there a working Cygwin-XFree mailing list?  I'm trying to figure out a
>problem I'm having with missing "libICE.dll" when running "ddd" compiled for
>Cygwin-XFree.  I tried to subscribe to the "cygwin-xfree" mailing list
>(through the web site), but I got a "failure notice" back, saying that:
>
><cacheflow.com@sources.redhat.com>:
>Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

It looks like you or your mail software somehow edited the reply address
that was sent to you in the subscription confirmation.

You replied to cacheflow.com@sources.redhat.com, the reply address should
have been something like this:

cygwin-xfree-sc.1000231989.agnolodpcmpjhdpamkge-david.karr=cacheflow.com@sources.redhat.com

You apparently broke the line at the '=' somehow.

If you have further problems subscribing after applying this information
to your situation, please provide exact DETAILS about what you did,
including email headers of all communication.

cgf