de.alt.comp.cygwin+co founded

Hallo Cygwin-users,

The following information may be interesting to the German-speaking of
you:

The newsgroup de.alt.comp.cygwin+co was just founded (after a hard
struggle in de.alt.admin). The topic of this newsgroup is Unix under
MS Windows in general but especially focused on Cygwin as this is
_the_ tool for this.

It may be that your server doesn't immediately subscribe this newsgroup
but waits for the checkgroups on the first of the next month, in this
case you can just wait till then, or contact the news-admin of your
provider or access the newsgroup via groups.google.com or via the
great newsserver news.cis.dfn (you've got to register for this on
their website, but it's free).

I would be glad if I could meet some of you in de.alt.comp.cygwin+co
and hope we'll have much fun and interesting discussions there.

P.S. Please cc me in your responses since I'm not a member of this
mailinglist.

--
MFG Frank
mailto:Azzrael@rz-online.de