Proper Installation Verification for Cygwin and Geant4

Hi
I am facing some problems in installing Cygwin and Geant4. I had a doubt is
my Cygwin
installation proper. Is there any way on knowing whether Cywin has installed
in a proper manner or not. I am attaching the "cygcheck.out" with this
email.
If anyone can help then it would be great. Thanks in Advance!!!
regards,
Anurag