Re: Running tcsh in rxvt

At 02:49 PM 9/13/2001, Jerrad Pierce wrote:
> >What's the matter with "rxvt -e tcsh -l" ?
>As I mentioned in the original post;
>no parsing of .cshrc, no history, no substitution.

Did you try the -l flag I put in my response?  You didn't
mention it in your original message, which is why I suggested
it.  You won't get the parsing of the ~/.cshrc without it.

> >How so?  Works fine for me.
>rxvt window pops up then exits

OK, must be a local installation difference.  Like I said, it
works fine here for me.  The only time that I got something similar
to what you describe was when I mistakenly put double quotes around
the "tcsh -l" in rxvt invocation I suggested.  Obviously that was an
error which made rxvt exit immediately...