[Success] RE: libwrap missing on configure of OpenSSH

Gerrit,

all present, correct and working :)

here's how:

wiped again, fresh install with cygwin 1.3.3.1
got permission errors everywhere.

used Mike Erdley's script to reset the whole tree.

$ mkpass -l -d >/etc/passwd
$ mkgroup -l -d >/etc/group

regrabbed tcp_wrappers src, openssh source openssl source.
rebuilt openssl
rebuilt tcp_wrappers
rebuilt openssh
all successful

then upgraded to 1.3.3.2

and attempted to rebuild, same permission problems same solution

except one _big_ difference the domain account I'm using which
is a member of domain admins is now recognised by name. i.e. when
starting a console my account is recognised by my correct username
before I was "administrator" now its "Lawrence". The umask is working
properly now too:

-rw-r--r--    1 Administ Administ    26738 Sep 14 05:55 compress.o
-rw-rw-rw-    1 Lawrence Domain A    11641 Sep 14 15:52 config.cache

I hope this is useful feedback for someone and thanks again for the help

Now I can package sshd and roll it out :)