Re: Latest Install - Domain account - File permisssions

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 07:00:38AM -0700, Serge Pluess wrote:
> Hi there
>
> yep, The machine is part of that domain, I am logging in as a member of the domain and this is the only domain we have.
>
> Both commands end up with the same results:
>
> mkpasswd -d
> mkpasswd -d mydomain
>
> One thing I have noticed is that there are 12 entries for the local accounts for the machine. It seems that the mkpasswd -d is starting getting the right users, but stops after reaching the count of the local entries.

Sounds pretty unlikely since getting local vs. global accounts are
different functions in mkpasswd.  I have performed three checks with
domains with 13, 141 and 632 users and mkpasswd worked as expected.

You will have to debug that problem since you seem to be the only
person with that problem so far.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.