Re: Seeking Cygwin installer for the simpleminded

Wow... thanks to all who have responded!

I've had a slight course correction. My original problem was to deliver
Perl for instructional use, and I didn't realize at the time that it's
pretty easy to build a native Windows version (I thought I had to rely
on ActiveState and its expensive redistribution terms). So I don't have
the Cygwin dependence I thought I did. But I have a lot of new (and
necessary) information on installation options, and I thank everyone
who helped enlighten me.

Nathan Meyers
nmeyers@javalinux.net