Re: [BUG] cygwin-1.3.3-2 -- making auto-import dlls

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 09:20:23PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

The issue here is that a "foreign" DLL is getting loaded into area that
cygwin wants to use for its cyheap.  It is immaterial where or if the
cygwin DLL is relocated.

As I said, making the cygwin DLL occupy a fixed location would not solve
this particular problem.

The ld script file issue that I raised would fix the issue of collisions
from a DLL that loads after the cygwin DLL, occupying space that cygwin
desperately wants to use.  It would not affect the fork relocation issue.

cgf