RE: Possible bug: SH failure when calling command.com

Hello Arthur,

That's not what I'm after: I'm after the reason sh crashes when I start
the Windoze command.com shell. I don't care much for substituting Cygwin
stuff for Windoze stuff: I like Cygwin better. The only thing is that
there was a rather lively discussion on the subject recently, which
prompted me to try this - which made me find the crash problem.

It is easily reproducible (it happens every time), so it must be
debuggable.. (I just thought someone might already have done some of the
work..)

Greetz!

Ronald