Re: Compiling C++ example from dllhelpers-0.2.8 results in warnings - is this normal?

Ronald Landheer wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is no big deal - no worries.
>
> Because there'd been a lot of discussion here about DLL's bumping into
> eachother, and because Charles Wilson has released a new version of
> dllhelpers right after, I downloaded & compiled.
> 'make'-ing the C++ example results in this:
> -- BEGIN SNIPPET --

> Warning: resolving _global_dllclass2 by linking to __imp__global_dllclass2 (auto-import)

Because the auto-import functionality is very new, these "warnings" are
actually "informational" messages.  Eventually, we'll probably turn them
off; right now, tho, they let us know that auto-import is working
properly.  If you *really* don't like these warnings, download the
binutils sources, make the obvious changes, and recompile. :-)

--chuck