Periodic plea for someone to work on cygwin docs

I periodically ask if anyone is interested in helping out with cygwin
documentation.

We need people to pull things from the FAQ into the documentation and
to generally improve what is currently available.

Unfortunately, I have very little understanding of what is required to
build the current documentation.  It is written in sgml and uses
some tools that need to be downloaded from the net.  That is about
as much as I know.

So, the problem is that I can't offer much guidance about what is
required to actually make the documentation.  It should be possible to
figure out what is required from the archives, though.  I can help with
content, of course.  The whole cygwin mailing list can help with this,
in fact.

If anyone is interested in doing this, I'll provide them with CVS access
to the cygwin repository which would allow them to update cygwin
documentation.

I can also provide access to the cygwin web pages so that the
documentation can be updated there.  This happens automatically from
CVS.

Anyone interested?  I've asked this this question before and I think
I've had some nibbles but I haven't seen any activity on this front.
It is a shame that a project which is the size of cygwin doesn't have
anyone actively working on documentation (besides the FAQ, of course).

cgf