Re: Wn2000Pro

Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> writes:

> Look again:
>
> "The Cygwin DLL works with all modern versions of Windows except Windows
> CE."
>
> Is this somehow unclear?

One might argue that it is, I think.   Firstly, a statement of this
form is more useful if the reader knows when it was written;
secondly, I suppose that Windows XP is a "modern version of Windows".

How about (if it is true) ...

  The Cygwin DLL works with Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, 95, 98, Me, and
  Windows 2000 (all versions).  It should work with Windows XP once it
  has been officially released.

--
James Youngman
Manchester, UK.  +44 161 226 7339