Why cygwin forced convert all input and output to OEM or ANSI ?

          Hi there All!

        When I used b20.1 I controled input and output codepage in NT
console only (chcp 866/chcp 1251/chcp 20866 etc). Now I see only two ways
to use nonenglish codepage: CYGWIN=codepage:oem and
CYGWIN=codepage:ansi. How can I use something differing of OEM and
ANSI in whith cygwin apps ?

--
                                  Всего хорошего... Bye и т.д и т.п.
                                                 Alexander Gotlib.