RE: export doesn't like my path :-(

> You have spaces in some of the paths.
> >drive/c/Program Files/MT S:/cygdrive/e/Library/Amzi Logic
> Explorer/amzi_logic_explorer/bin:
>               ^^^^                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> That _is_ a problem for bash.

Gerrit

Thanks, Gerrit,

It can be a problem for the NT command line console too, but these problems
on NT can be fixed using quotes.

It turns out that in this case, the problem can be solved for bash too by
using quotes.  I have just been informed that grass starts a shell, and
tricks it with a number of configuration variables (why it does I do not yet
understand), and the code it uses for this breaks when the path contains
spaces.  However, altering the code it uses to trick the shell it starts, by
simply adding a pair of quotes, solves the problem.

Thanks again,

Ted