compiling togl

I'm trying to compile the togl library (tk/tcl binding to opengl) under
cygwin. The compile seems to be looking for the X libs, even though I am
trying to compile it as a win32 app. I have tried -DWIN32 in the compile
line, and --WIN32 for make. Is there some way to force the compile to set
up the correct defines such that the win32 parts of the tk.h, etc includes
are used and not the X11 parts?

I am hoping I can create a tk/tcl  and opengl app that is native win32 with
the version of tk/tcl installed with cygwin. Has anyone done this using togl?

A direct reply would be appreciate, as I have not joined the mailing list
officially yet.

Thanks,

-Dave