RE: mkpasswd -d

Thank you for your response, Corinna.

It is an active directory server.

I looked at mkpasswd.c and see that it
calls NetUserEnum at level 3 and this is
returning access denied.

MSDN says "Only members of the Administrators
or Account operators local group can successfully
execute NetUserEnum at levels 1 and 2. No special
group membership is required at level 0 or 10."

I'm looking at it further to see if mkpasswd.c
has to use level 3 and I'll talk with my
administrator to see if he can grant the
permission I need.

Thanks,
Terry