RE: cygwin 1.3.[23] grindingly slow

Just a quick question:  The Apache group also have to have a copyright
assignment or disclaimer, but they will accept a fax copy.  Would the
Cygwin(/RedHat) group consider doing this too?  It would sure help cut down
the time involved here - and I think it occurs quite often...

mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.

of this email.