compile php 4.05 or 4.06 module?

Has anyone compiled the php 4.06 module succesfully? If yes, can you share
how you did that seemingly incredible feat?

When I did, I encountered make errors about unary stuff in datetime.c which
I fixed only to encounter another error about 'buf' not having a size or
something in line 15t of filestat.c. I have no idea how to fix that. Anyone?

Thanks

Joshua