Re: cannot exec as

Yes, it seems the way I've been using a single download to install to two
computers is the problem.

It fixed my problem to show the full listing in the installer, then select
reinstall for each package (maybe it would be handy to have a quick way to force
a full reinstall).

What would you advise to be the best way to download to one machine but install
on two machines?  My habit of never throwing anything away has me perpetually
short on disk space so I don't want to duplicate the download files.

Mike
crawford@goingware.com
http://www.goingware.com/