Scrollable Term for Win9x?

I figured this would be a FAQ, but I can't find the answer there or in a
quick search of the archives, so I'll bother the list:

The biggest problem I have with running Cygwin on Win98SE is Microsoft's
brain-dead fixed-size non-scrollable terminal window.  (I've generally
run it on NT or W2K before, where this isn't an issue...)

Is there a good replacement for this that will allow scrolling of an
arbitrary number of lines (500 or so would get me by) or even (dare I
ask?) a properly functional copy and paste?

Direct responses appreciated, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

Dub
begin:vcard
n:Dublin;Dub
tel;cell:+1-512-791-4108
tel;work:+1-512-791-4108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://conservor.com
org:Conservor
adr:;;6703 Rain Creek Parkway;Austin;Texas;78759;Texas
version:2.1
email;internet:dub@conservor.com
title:Vice President & General Manager
note;quoted-printable:"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man =0D=0Acontemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."=0D=0A     - Antoine de Saint-Exupery,=0D=0A       early 20th century aviator & author=0D=0A
fn:Dub Dublin
end:vcard