Re: OpenSSH on Cygwin... Ctl-C kills the session

Note that I have the same problem as John V. does with OpenSSH
interpreting Ctrl-C as Ctrl-D after upgrading to Cygwin 1.3.3.  The
OpenSSH with Cygwin 1.1.7 did not have this issue (that was what I
upgraded from).  If I downgrade my cygwin1.dll to 1.1.8, the problem
remains, so I'm reasonably certain it has something to do with the
OpenSSH binary as it ships with 1.3.3 or the way it was compiled in the
1.3.3 distro.  Setting my TERM variable to "cygwin" as someone else
suggested had no effect (I usually set it to "linux").

If I find anything else out I'll let the list know.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com