Re: building jed

On 21 Oct 2001, you wrote:

> Am 2001-10-21 um 11:04 schrieben Sie:

> > Is there somewhere I could d/l your patch(es) from, please?
>
> Jed-Patch is Attached and also the patch against slang 1.4.4 (only for
> static build).

Thanks. After a bit of pain (I followed JED's instructions to build
the slang lib under cygwin and they're wrong - at least with your
patch, they are) I finally got everything built.

It seems quite slow clearing the screen, one can practically see the
cursor moving. Other things: The outlines of the menus are wrong
(strange chars rather than line characters); Some of the key mappings
do not work (particulary Ctrl-X,Ctrl-C to exit!). This doesn't happen
in the normal W32 (MINGW32) build and I'm wondering if it is because
of some difference in the type of terminal it thinks it is running on?