network tunneling?

Hey all,

Is there a way to do networking tunneling through cygwin?  I may be getting my
terminology incorrect, so here is what I want to do...

I would like to create something like a ppp device, and tunnel all traffic on
it through one port.  For instance, If I were using ports 6000, 6001, 5344,
5559 and 2995, I want it to go through one single port on the physical network.

I understand that this concept is easily done in linux, but is is possible in
cygwin or windows?

I looked at pptp in windows, but for all pptp clients, I needed to set
something up throught the control panel.  I am looking more to do this through
a script, or an app.

Can anyone give me any pointers?
Thanks,
Brian