no command output via ssh

Hello.

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me resolve the problem
outlined below.

We have two Win2K Domain Controllers, with Cygwin installed on both.
I'm ssh'ing into these two machines without problem.

When I run the command net.exe on one of the two DCs the output of
the command does not appear in my ssh window, instead it flashes on the
screen of the monitor attached to the DC i'm performing the command on.

When I run any cygwin command, or a windows command (like addusers.exe,
or ldifde.exe) the output appears in the ssh window.

The other DC is fine - with regard to performing net.exe within an
ssh session, and being able to see the output.

Both have the CYGWIN environment variable set to 'binmode ntea'.
Both have the same PATH variables.

If anyone has the slightest hint about what I should try to fix this
strangness, please let me know.