Re: problems with sshd and RSAAuthentication

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 11:49:02AM -0400, Peter Buckley wrote:
> How did you install sshd- "sshd --install-as-service"?

I used "ssh-host-config" which uses cygrunsrv to start sshd.  The
only explicit option is -D.  I'm not familiar with --install-as-service.
Where is it documented?

> Which user is
> running the sshd service- SYSTEM, or another user?

How can I tell?  I'm guessing it is SYSTEM because the event log said
"NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" but cgrunsrv was started as a user.  Both the
user and SYSTEM have the rights I listed.

Thanks!