Re: problems with sshd and RSAAuthentication

Thanks.  Good suggestion.  When I run sshd as user foo, I can login as foo
using RSAauthentication.  It fails if I try to login as another user,
but in a different way...  The event log says "Received signal 15 terminating"
and the debug messages say "read error from remote host ESHUTDOWN triggered"

That's different from the setuid failure I had when trying to run as a
service.  So, I don't know if that tells us anything or not

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 5B-408
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033