Compiling Masqmail

Hi,

I think its still hard (at least for me) to send emails via esmtp auth in
cygwin.
So I tried to compile MASQMAIL, which I've been using successfully for
quite a while on my linuxbox.

Unfortunatly (as expected) the package does not compile out of the box on
Cygwin. I tried to fix some things, but had no success afterall.

Has anyone tried to make a cygwin binary of masqmail??
Or does anyone know any alternative ways to use SMTP auth methods with Cygwin??

Semo