Re: Command not found

How did you uninstall/reinstall/relocate? Cygwin, when installed with
setup.exe, creates default mount tables that are stored in the registry
under HKLM/software/cygnus/...

It could be that the mount values in the registry point to the old
location of your /usr/bin directory, and so when the path gets set when
you start a bash shell, it is looking in the wrong place and can't find
any commands.