Re: cvs pserver info

"James L. Ash" wrote:

> I'm trying to emulate an environment that is unix like in as many respects as
> possible, because I'll be moving stuff between machines, and that may include
> migrating the cvs repository. cvsnt exposes a small amount of windows specific
> stuff, and I don't want to deal with these differences - from a user perspective.
> I like to deal with one distribution for everything if possible. I am aware of
> cvsnt, and actually installed it, but chose to stick with the cygwin distribution.

That's fine; that is what is called "an informed decision" by the lawyers. ;~)
If there is something in particular that is lacking with the most recent CVSNT
that you want (line endings comes to mind), I would certainly suggest posting
to the CVSNT newsgroup.  I know that Tony Hoyle is keen on getting CVSNT to
be as transparent as possible (recent versions even have KERBEROS support).

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group