Re: cvs pserver info

James -
   Thanks for this report -- you are AFAIK the *first* person to get
cygwin-cvs :pserver: working.  Congrats!  Your analysis is going in the
next update's documentation...

You are correct; no code has been added to cygwin-cvs to enable
windows-style user context switches.  Since sshd already has that
context-switching capability, most folks are using CVS_RSH=cvs on the
client machine, and accessing the repository via :ext: (not :pserver:).

However, if anybody out there wants to generate a patch to add NTish
context-switching code to the cvsd, feel free to send it in.

--Chuck
cygwin cvs maintainer