cygrunsrv v0.94 starts but not stops java.exe

    Hi,

    I'm trying to use cygrunsrv to run a java application.  It will start
the application just fine, but will not stop it.  Initially, I thought that
java.exe was acting like a typical UNIX forking daemon as described in the
readme and the web.  However, if I understand that problem correctly, it is
indicated by the cygrunsrv processes dying immediately after they are
started?  My cygrunsrv processes do not die until I kill them or the
corresponding java.exe process.  If I kill either of the cygrunsrv
processes, both die, but the java.exe process lives on.

    Now, I'm leaning towards cygrunsrv not sending the correct signal to
java.exe to get it to shutdown or java.exe not accepting the signal.  If I
run the java app from the command line, a simple CTRL-C stops it.  I tried
the basic signal (TERM, HUP, INT, QUIT) with no effect.  Please see the
screen capture below.  Any help or references would be
appreciated...BCNU//jle

C:\bin>cygrunsrv -I Orion -p "C:\jdk1.3.1_01\bin\java.exe" -a "-jar
C:\orion\orion.jar" -c "C:\orion" -1 "C:\orion\orion.out" -2
"C:\orion\orion.err" -o

C:\bin>net start orion
The Orion service is starting.
The Orion service was started successfully.

C:\bin>cygrunsrv -E orion
cygrunsrv: Error stopping a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1053:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely
fashion.