apache-ssl-1.3.20 build script available

Hallo,

I've build Apache 1.3.20 with mod_ssl linked in statically.
I've uploaded the sources, patches, my build script.
All you need is in that directory:
http://timtowtdi.multimania.com/cygwin/apache/
(plus a recent snapshot of modperl which isn't needed yet.
I get it compiled all together, but 'make test' for modperl
fails, so I don't know if it is working, if I figure out why
I will finish a second script which builds apache-perl-ssl.)

Layout is 'slakware' but you may use the default or modify it
to your needs (file config.layout.slack):
#   Layout for Slackware Linux
<Layout Slackware>
    prefix:        /usr
    exec_prefix:   $prefix
    bindir:        $exec_prefix/bin
    sbindir:       $exec_prefix/sbin
    libexecdir:    $exec_prefix/libexec
    mandir:        $prefix/man
    sysconfdir:    /etc/apache
    datadir:       /var/www
    iconsdir:      $datadir/icons
    htdocsdir:     $datadir/htdocs
    cgidir:        $datadir/cgi-bin
    includedir:    $prefix/include/apache
    localstatedir: /var
    runtimedir:    $localstatedir/run
    logfiledir:    $localstatedir/log/apache
    proxycachedir: $localstatedir/cache/proxy
</Layout>

Install:
========
Put the packages in an empty directory (e.g. /src/apache)

type: ./apache-ssl.build

and wait upstairs until it is ready cooked, well it is not
that exciting, so you may also stay and look how your computer
is working;)
At the end before packaging thew biary pack, there is some
interactivity during creating the keys, at least you need to
name your server because you could not connect a ssl server
with https://localhost/ if you have keys generated with the
name https://foo.bar.com/.

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase