Re: Setup snpshot bug no skip/keep

John P. Rouillard wrote:
> Yes. I think you must ALWAYS have a keep or skip option available.

The change definitely makes sense and was in the code at one point in time.
During the heavy rewrites in choose.cc and the new way the structures and the
TRUSTS are handled this got lost.  Like I said - I had started a change but the
installed version is in a different part of the structure from Prev, Curr, Test
Versions and it makes this logic difficult (for me).

I believe the structure needs an entry for Installed - just like it has one for
Prev, curr, and test and then setup could always show keep if that entry was
selected and if the part of the structure was empty (thus the package was not
installed then setup should show skip.