Re: SSHD config

At 11/09/2001  05:46 PM, VSpace wrote:

>Worked perfectly - thank you! I connected with PuTTY with absolutely no
>problems. Now on to tackle getting VNC to work with it :-)

I just did that as well so here is another tip.  The latest beta version on
the PuTTy's web site is 0.51 but this does not support SSH tunnels (which
you will need to make VNC work).  However, if you download the "snapshot"
version, it now has support for SSH tunnels.

The documentation on-line explains how to set up SSH tunnels but assumes
you have the development version.  I sent the owner an email and he said he
hopes to have version 0.52 (which will include SSH tunnels) out within the
next month or so.

If you have any problems getting a stable "snapshot" version or configuring
it for tunnels sent me an email off list and I'll send you my config.

Regards,

rotaiv.